SEND US YOUR WINTER 2013 CATCH & RELEASE STEELHEAD PHOTO'S FOR THE DAILY REPORT PAGE & PHOTO GALLERY!!!! send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check the waterline for the latest update. On Sunday we had scattered lake effect snow showers in the morning and the temperature reached near 30 degrees. Yesterday most of the anglers we spoke with who fished the upper end of the river reported having a slow day. The anglers we spoke with who fished the DSR reported getting into a few fish but not as many as the previous day. In the lower end of the river the anglers that did the best covered lots of water while fishing with egg sacs or beads. Anglers who are fly fishing got into fish on black stoneflies and pale colored egg patterns. Anglers who are bottom bouncing or float fishing reported getting into fish on blue egg sacs and pale colored beads. Just a reminder that the Upper Fly Zone is now closed and will reopen on April 1st.
SUGGESTED FLY PATTERNS:
- Sucker Spawn in pink, blue, orange, cerise, chart, egg. size 8.
- Glo-bugs in pink, chart, oregon cheese, orange. size10.
- Nuclear Egg in pink/ chart, orange/chart. size 10.
- Estaz eggs in blue, chart, pink, white, purple, orange. size 10.
- Black egg sucking leeches with red, orange chart head in size 2 - 6.
- Bunny Leeches in black, olive, pink or purple in size 2 - 6.
- Woolly Buggers in black, olive and white in size 4 - 8.
- Steelhead Stone in purple, red, orange. size 8.
- Black Flashback Nymph, size 6.
- Wiggle Stone in blue, chart, peacock, pink. size 10.
- Beadhead Stonefly in black, yellow, brown. size 10.
WE WILL NO LONGER BE RENTING WADERS OR RODS. WE WILL ONLY BE RENTING KORKERS
We have posted ANY open motel dates... on the Motel Info. Page for the Fall 2013 Salmon & Steelhead season.
SEND US YOUR FALL 2013 CATCH & RELEASE SALMON PHOTO'S!!!!!!!!!!
BUSINESS HOURS AS OF RIGHT NOW.
Monday - Saturday 6:00AM - 7:00PM.
Sunday 6:00AM - 5:00PM.
LICENSE INFORMATION :
Non-resident one day $15.00.
Non-resident seven day $35.00.
Non-resident season $70.00. The season runs from October 1st through September 30th.