Ten-foot length offers the reach you need, while a true seven-weight backbone gets the job done. Ideal for steelheading or stripping streamers in the salt, this rod was created for battling mid-size species. The EVA foam-and-cork fighting butt ensures leverage once you've hooked into your quarry, and the 7" full wells grip means it will be a comfortable fight. The appropriate flex has been built into the rod, eliminating the need to worry about tip- and mid-flex designations. Crafted with a completely new ferrule design, a stealthy shadow green blank, and heavy-duty black nickel hardware, the Recon is ready for your next adventure. Proudly made in Manchester, Vermont.
- EVA foam and cork fighting butt
- 7" full wells grip
- Shadow green blank with black nickel reel seat
- Heavy-duty black nickel hardware
- Silver snake and stripping guides
- Includes aluminum rod tube with cloth rod sock