Simms Freestone Hip Pack
Comfortable, modular and designed to carry everything you need, the Freestone Hip Pack is the ultimate answer for keeping go-to gear and accessories in place and ready for rapid deployment.
- 330D Nylon Ripstop fabric with polyurethane backside coating is lightweight yet durable
- Fully structured, compression molded toolbox with single zipper to main compartment includes foam fly retainer panel on front inside
- Stretch mesh pockets inside generous main compartment; zippered stash pocket with key clip for phone and keys.
- Molle webbing on waist belt eliminates the need for two belts by allowing for attachment of bear spray, wading staff, or Flyweight Bottle Holster; small exterior stretch pocket for additional storage
- Water bottle pocket on underside accommodates large bottles; additional compression straps below bottle pocket for attaching jacket
- Accessory attachments include Tippet Caddy and Floatant Holster, internal keyclip
FABRIC TECH: 330D Nylon Ripstop Fabric with backside PU coating and face DWR treatment; 200D Polyester Liner
DIMENSIONS: 10" x 6" x 8"
ITEM #: PG-13372