Simms Freestone® Waders - Stockingfoot is your go-to companion from first cast to lasting obsession. Durable, breathable 4-layer Toray® QuadraLam™ fabric handles brushy approaches and cold, wet weather, while the articulated fit promotes natural mobility both on the trail and in the water. When it comes to small details that make a big difference, the Freestone includes a large fleece-lined, reach-through hand-warming pocket to heat up cold fingers, a secure chest pocket to hold essential tools, and a dedicated fly patch for sidelined flies.
- Durable & breathable Toray® QuadraLam™ 4-layer upper & lower
- Top access zippered pocket plus reach-through micro-fleece lined hand-warming pockets
- Attachment zipper for flip-out Tippet Tender™ pocket with retractor docking station & tippet spool sleeves
- 3 belt loops with 1.5 in. nylon waist belt
- Built-in Gravel Guard with gathered elastic bottom hem
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
WEIGHT: 38 oz. (1077.3 g)