December 05 2017
Monday was another mild day with calm conditions and the temperature reached near 50 degrees. Mild conditions are expected again for today along with very high winds and rain. Yesterday we got mixed reports from anglers, a few groups got into fish, but overall the majority of anglers we spoke with reported having a slow day. The anglers who had the most success were bottom bouncing or float fishing with pink and blue egg sacs. With beautiful weather it was no surprise we saw an increase in the number of anglers on the water. The mid to lower section of river seemed to produce the most action. In the upper end of the river anglers reported getting into a few fish in the Lower Fly Zone with nymphs producing the best results.
Monday - Thursday 6:00AM - 6:00PM.
Friday & Saturday 6:00AM - 7:00PM.
Sunday 6:00AM - 5:00PM.
- Wiggle stone in peacock, blue, pink, chart. size 10
- Steelhead hammer in black, blue, blue, chart. size 10
- Beadhead stone in black, brown, golden. size 10
- Glo-Bugs in baby pink, egg, peach. size 10
- Sucker spawn in peach, cream, white. size 10
- Steelhead bugger in peacock size 8
- Woolly bugger in black, olive, brown. size 8