December 19 2017
On Monday the temperature reached into the mid 30's along with scattered rain showers. Mild conditions are in the forecast for today with the temperature expected to reach into the 40's. Yesterday anglers who were fly fishing in the upper end of the river reported having the most success with nymphs and single egg patterns. Anglers who fished the mid to lower end of the river reported having the most success while bottom bouncing with blue egg sacs or float fishing with egg sacs and beads. Just a reminder that the shop and motel will be closed on December 24th & 25th.
- Wiggle stone in peacock, blue, pink. size 10
- Steelhead hammer in black, blue, purple. size 10
- Rusher nymph in blue, purple, chart. size 10
- Black stonefly in size 10.
- Steelhead bugger in peacock. size 8
- Glo-Bugs in oregon cheese, baby pink, niagra gold, chart, peach, steelhead orange. size 10