SIMMS M's G3 Guide Waders - Stockingfoot
Simms' long-standing, award-winning wader is back with an exciting update to the material package, improved fit, and an enhanced feature set while remaining the most comfortable, reliable, and performance-driven wader ever.
- Updated material lamination package with even more durable, breathable, and comfortable Gore-Tex 3-layer upper and Gore-Tex Pro 4-layer lower
- Adjustable spacer air-mesh suspender system with a fabric suspender divider and integrated webbing attach point for net carry
- Top access zippered stretch pocket plus zippered, reach-through micro-fleece lined hand-warming chest pocket
- The upper organization also includes a removable Tippet-Tender Pocket and a zippered stretch-woven interior flank pocket on wearer's left
- Built-in low-profile back belt loops with high and low options; 2 inch stretch nylon belt included
- Patented front and back leg seams deliver articulated fit, improved mobility, and increased durability
- Patented, abrasion-resistant, built-in Gravel Guards
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
- Custom options available
- Made in USA of imported materials
FABRIC TECH: Upper: 3-layer waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex Shell; Lower: 4-Layer waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex Pro Shell.
- SIMMS waders are all built from a durable breathable fabric. Whether that is GORE-TEX® or Toray®, the care that should be taken is the same.
- Waders should be dried after each use, both inside and out. Simms understands that certain situations do not allow for time to fully dry between uses. It is the expectation that this circumstance will contribute to a potential shorter lifespan.
- Breathable fabrics are porous in nature and can collect dirt, oils from the skin and other environmental substances. Regular cleaning of waders is a key contributor to their lifespan.
- Depending on the amount of days used, annual, bi-annual or tri-annual washing is recommended.
- Exposure to salt water or salt air requires special care: The waders must be rinsed thoroughly with fresh water and dried after each use.