Steelhead season is synonymous with cold water and even colder weather. The double-layer fleece of our men's Fjord Pants holds its loft and traps heat to insulate and keep the chill away under the pressure of the river. The stretch-woven cuff and stirrup design helps to eliminate cold spots at the boot-wader interface. This pant will help you stay warm in your waders as you explore deep, cold steelhead waters, so you can reap the rewards of fall and winter days on the river.
- Compression-resistant double-layer fleece
- Pull-cord waist adjustment
- Stretch-woven cuff & stirrups
- Flatlock seam construction seam construction
- Double-layer 300 G fleece
- Machine wash & dry. See garment label for details.