May 08 2018
Tuesday was another beautiful day with plenty of sunshine and the temperature reached into the mid 70's. With the last of the snow on Tug Hill now gone and the recent dry weather conditions the water level has come down. Now that we are a week into May, anglers have plenty of angling opportunities. We still have steelhead in the river and the few anglers who are around have been catching fish. The lake fishing has been good when it's calm enough to get out. Pike and walleye are now open. With the water level coming down and the water temperature warming up, it won't be long before the smallmouth bass start entering the lower end of the river as well.
Monday - Saturday 6:00AM - 6:00PM.
Sunday 6:00AM - 5:00PM.
- Woolly buggers in black, olive, brown, grizzly. size 2-6
- Steelhead bugger in peacock size 6.
- Bunny leeches in black and olive. size 4
- Rubber legged stone fly in black or brown, size 8
- Zonkers in white, olive and black, size 6
- Conehead muddlers in white, size 4