September 26 2017
The last couple of days have been very hot and humid with the temperature reaching into the mid to upper 80's. The hot weather is expected to continue for another day then things will start to cool down as we head into the upcoming weekend. In the lower end of the river anglers have been getting into kings at RT2A, Papermill, Ballpark, Town Pool, Longbridge/Staircase, Black Hole and the DSR. In the mid to upper end of the river kings have been holding in the deeper holes such as Sportsman Pool, Pineville and Trestle. Anglers have also been getting fish in both the Upper & Lower Fly Zone.
Monday - Thursday 6:00AM - 7:00PM.
Friday & Saturday 6:00AM - 8:00PM.
Sunday 6:00AM - 7:00PM.
- Black egg sucking leeches, size 2-6
- Woollybuggers in black, olive, white, size 2-6
- Estaz stones in, blue, red, purple, chart, size 6
- Estaz eggs in orange, chart, blue, pink, size 6
- Glo-bugs in chart, pink, egg, orange, size 6
- Sucker spawn in blue, pink, chart, purple. size 6