October 03 2017
Over the last couple of days the weather has been fantastic and the fishing has been good. The temperature at night has been in the 40's and the temperature during the day has been reaching near 70 degrees. We currently have fish spread out in the river from top to bottom and anglers have been doing well. Anglers staying in the motel and stopping into the shop have been getting into salmon throughout the entire river.
Monday - Wednesday 6:00AM - 7:00PM.
Thursday 6:00AM - 8:00PM.
Friday & Saturday 5:00AM - 8:00PM.
Sunday 5:00AM - 8:00PM.
- Estaz eggs in chart, pink, blue, orange. size 6
- Estaz stones in red, purple, blue, chart, peacock. size 6
- Comets in chart, chart, red. size 4
- Sucker spawn in chart, pink, blue, egg. size 6
- Black egg sucking leeches in size 2-6.
- Woolly buggers in olive, white, black, grizzly. size 2-6