September 28 2020
Over the last several days the fishing has improved in the lower end of the river and the anglers we spoke with who fished the DSR reported having a good weekend. Despite the temperature reaching into the 80's and sunny conditions, on Sunday anglers reported steady fish movement throughout the day in the DSR with a mix of kings and cohos. The lower end of the river continues to produce the most action on a daily basis but is also getting the most fishing pressure. Anglers have reported fish holding in the deeper holes such as Papermill, Town Pool, Longbridge, Black Hole and DSR. In the mid to upper end of the river the majority of fish movement has been at night. With the low water conditions the fish have been holding in the deeper holes during the day. Over the weekend anglers reported fish holding in the Schoolhouse Pool, Trestle Pool, Pineville and Sportsman Pool. The good news is that over the next several days we do have some rain in the forecast along with cooler weather conditions.
Monday - Thursday 6:00AM - 7:00PM.
Friday & Saturday 6:00AM - 8:00PM.
Sunday 6:00AM - 7:00PM.
- Woolly buggers in black, olive brown. size 2-6
- Krystal buggers black, olive, brown. size 4
- Fish skull buggers in black, white, olive. size 4
- Conehead muddlers in black, brown, olive. size 4
- Egg sucking leeches in black, purple.
- Estaz eggs in blue, chart, orange, pink, purple. size 6
- Estaz stones in blue, red, purple, chart. size 6
- Glo-bugs in red, chart, pink, blue, orange. size 6