October 06 2020
On Monday we had cloduy conditions along with some scatteed rain showers in the morning which was good for fish movement. The majority of anglers we spoke with reported having another good day and said the fish were moving when it was raining. The anglers we spoke with who fished the DSR reported having a good day while getting into mostly kings along with some cohos. Other anglers stopping into the shop reported getting into kings in some of the deeper holes in the mid to upper end of the river. With the low water conditions the most action continues to be in and around the deeper holes and larger runs. Yesterday the fishing pressure was down from what we saw over the weekend but that will change as we go through the week and head into the upcoming holiday weekend. We do have some rain in the forecast for mid week, nothing major, but anything we get at this point will be greatly appreciated.
Monday - Thursday 6:00AM - 7:00PM.
Friday & Saturday 6:00AM - 8:00PM.
Sunday 6:00AM - 7:00PM.
- Woolly buggers in black, brown and olive. size 2-6.
- Black beadhead stone flies. size 2-6.
- Estaz stones in red, black, purple, blue. size 6.
- Steelhead hammer in black, red, blue. size 8
- Egg sucking leeches in black or purple. size 2-6.
- Rubber legged buggers in black, brown, olive. size 2-6.
- Estaz eggs in blue, chart, purple. size 6.
- Sucker spawn in chart, pink, orange. size 6.