October 09 2020
Over the last couple of days the anglers we spoke with who fished the lower end of the river reported doing really well. On Wednesday we had scattered showers throughout the day and anglers who fished the DSR reported steady fish movement with mostly kings and a few cohos. On Thursday we had windy conditions but anglers reported having another good day in the lower end of the river with steady fish movement. As we head into the holiday weekend expect the fishing pressure to increase which is normal for this time of year. In the lower end of the river the best action has been in and around the deeper holes such as Papermill, 81 Hole, Ball Park, Town Pool, Longbridge/Staircase, Black Hole and DSR. In the mid to upper end of the river anglers have reported fish holding in and around the deeper holes such as Schoolhouse Pool, Ellis Cove, Trestle Pool, Pineville and Sportsman Pool.
Monday - Thursday 6:00AM - 7:00PM.
Friday & Saturday 6:00AM - 8:00PM.
Sunday 6:00AM - 7:00PM.
- Woolly buggers in black, brown, olive. size 2-6.
- Egg sucking leeches in black or purple. size 2-6.
- Rubber legged stoneflies in black or golden. size 4
- Zonkers in black, olive, brown or white. size 2-6.
- Fish skull buggers in black, olive or white. size 4
- Conehead muddlers in black, brown, olive, white. size 6.
- Estaz eggs in blue, chart, pink, purple. size 6.
- Glo-bugs in chart, pink, blue, red. size 6.
- Sucker spawn in chart, pink, orange, blue. size 6.