October 19 2020
It was another good weekend and the majority of anglers we spoke with reported having plenty of action with mostly kings along with some cohos, steelhead and browns in the mix. We currently still have salmon spread out in the river from top to bottom. Anglers reported salmon still moving through the lower end of the river as well as spawning in and around the gravel areas of the river. Over the weekend anglers reported having action in the Upper Fly Fishing Zone, Ellis Cove, Trestle Pool, Pineville, Sportsman Pool, Papermill, Ballpark, Longbridge/Staircase, Black Hole and the DSR. Some much needed rain along with cooler weather conditions is expected as we head through the week.
Monday - Thursday 6:00AM - 7:00PM.
Friday & Saturday 6:00AM - 8:00PM.
Sunday 6:00AM - 7:00PM.
- Estaz eggs in blue, pink, chart, size 10.
- Glo-bugs in oregon cheese, chart, pink, red, blue, size 6.
- Sucker spawn in white, cream, chart, pink, blue, size 6.
- Woolly buggers in red, orange, purple, peacock, black, olive, white, grizzly, size 6.
- Fish skull buggers in black, olive, white, size 4.
- Egg sucking leeches in black, purple, size 6.
- Rubber legged stoneflies in black, brown, golden, size 6.